reconnection  

It was a day of erconnection of sorts with people from the good old past

Spoke to Pranjal, in a while since I came back on 2nd.
Then Called up Naresh D to thank him for sending a boy to help pappa.
Hope this boy is a sincere and good helper.
I am always scared reading all those news items of such people...
I just hope the lords will be keeping them safe from all harm and he will prove to be a good help..
then Naresh told me about Navin being in town...
it was a wonderful reunion.. talking like the old school boys
incidentally, Navin took time out to come meet me at 11pm... did'nt expect this of him but maybe he has found his good bearings through time....

This entry was posted on Monday, February 16, 2009 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments